Welcome back to the Y! We’re excited to announce that the GLOW YMCA Association is now open!
Our reopening plan prioritizes the health and well-being of our members, staff and the communities we serve, taking into account CDC guidelines and the guidelines and recommendation of the state and local government authorities.
Below are major highlights of our reopening:
- Mask Policy: Staff and members are required to wear masks at all times. Mask must covers their mouth and nose at all times. Gaiters, bandannas and buffs are not acceptable face coverings. If someone has a medical condition that prohibits them from wearing a mask they must wear a face shield.
- Guest Passes and away members will not be permitted.
- All hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The YMCA will implement social or physical distancing practices in all operations by controlling capacity to 33% in all facilities, reconfiguring traffic patterns, re-arranging physical areas and fitness equipment, and placing trained staff in various locations to monitor and enforce all social distancing protocol and policies.
- All non-bottle water filling drinking fountains will be out of use.
- All HVAC systems are upgraded to have air filtration systems with a minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) of MERV-13, or highest rating available compatible with their system, but no less than a MERV-11 rating.
- All equipment, locker rooms and restrooms will be cleaned with COVID-19 approved cleaners every two hours.
- Members will be asked to use provided cleaning supplies to clean equipment before and after each use.
- Members will scan in and out.
- All members must complete their YMCA Health Screening Survey upon arrival each time they use the facility.
Select a branch for more information: