WYOMING COUNTY YMCA
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE ASKED TO CHECK IN AT THE SERVICE DESK.
Specific age requirements must be met for various facility areas. Below are the age requirements:
- Youth must be at least 8 years of age to be in the facility without the supervision of an adult
- Youth must be at least 8 years of age to be in the pool without an adult. Parents/Adults must be physically in the pool with youth under 6 years and within a reasonable distance at all times.
- The minimum age for the hot tub and steam room is 16.
- Youth 12-14 may participate in Group Exercise classes with the accompanyment of an adult. Youth 15 & up may participate without an adult
- Youth ages 12-14 may work out in the Wellness Center if they have taken the YMCA Youth Fitness Class. Youth ages 15 & up may work out in the Wellness Center without restrictions
- Youth may utilize the track without adult supervision at the age of 12. Exceptions to this may be made with good cause
- Prime Time Family Time is for youth ages 6 weeks through 12 years. This is for Family Members only and the parent(s) must remain in the facility
Day passes can be purchased at the Service Desk for all day facility access, for a fee of $3.50/Child (Ages 0-14), $6/Young Adult (Ages 15-21) and $8/Adult (Ages 22-over).
Reduced Program Rates
YMCA Members save on program fee’s for most programs. Also, ask about our second child discount for programs.
The YMCA holds registration prior to the start of each session. The YMCA reserves the right to cancel any programs due to low enrollment. You can register for most programs over the phone with a Visa or Mastercard or online by clicking on the “Online Registration” link on this website.
The YMCA will consider pro-rated refunds for programs and memberships due to illness or injury. The YMCA does not issue refunds for programs that are cancelled due to factors beyond the YMCA’s control. Refund requests must be submitted to the CEO in writing. Refunds will not be given for disciplinary actions.
The YMCA has a variety of rental packages available. Inquire about our Birthday Party Packages, Overnight Rentals, Meeting rooms and Pool Rentals. Various options are available and all are reasonably priced.
The YMCA has a Sexual Harassment Discrimination Policy that applies to staff, volunteers, members, guests and venors doing business in the YMCA. This policy is available at the service desk.