ORLEANS COUNTY YMCA MEMBERSHIP
A membership to the GLOW YMCA brings with it numerous benefits and advantages in the areas of facility access, programs, services, and financial savings. When you join the Genesee County YMCA, the Wyoming County YMCA, or the Orleans County YMCA, you get membership privileges at all three branches. Your membership includes unlimited access to:
- State of the Art Wellness Centers
- Fitness on Demand
- Open Gym
- Public & Private Locker Rooms
- as well as Group Exercise Classes like Spinning, Boot Camp, Silver Sneakers, and more.
Member Programs & Services include:
- Child Watch Services
- Facility & Wellness Center Orientation
- Fitness Consultation
- Fitness Evaluation
- Personal Training
Reduced Rates for Members for:
- Youth Programs
- Summer Camp
- Before & After School Childcare
- Special YMCA Events
- Personal Training
- Aquatics & Gymnastics at Association Branches
- Birthday Parties
Private Locker Rentals:
Nationwide Membership Program:
The ability to use other participating Ys across the United States at no charge or at a reduced pass fee.
Membership Fees, Payments, & Incentives
Members are the YMCA. Children, adults, and families make up the YMCA’s membership base and are the foundation of all that the YMCA does. Membership to the GLOW YMCA carries with it a comprehensive use of YMCA facilities, discounted program fees, and access to special services. To follow are the categories and fees for YMCA Membership: (*please note that youth memberships must be paid for annually. The monthly deduction is not available for the youth membership category).
“No one is denied services because of inability to pay.”
|Category Definition||Joining Fee||Monthly Bankdraft Deduction|
|Youth||0-12 Years of Age (*Annual Fee Option Only)||NA||$131*|
|Junior||13-17 Years of Age||$25||$19|
|Young Adult||18-24 Years of Age or Full-Time College Student, must submit proof of full-time status from college Record Office.||$25||$26|
|Adult||25 Years & Up||$25||$32|
|Two Adults||2 Adults living in the same household||$25||$42|
|One Adult Family||1 Adult with Dependents through age of 18 and full-time college students through age of 23 all living in the same household||$25||$42|
|Two Adults Family||2 Adults with Dependents through age of 18 and full-time college students through age of 23 all living in the same household||$25||$52|
|Senior Citizen||62 Years & Up||$25||$29|
|Two Adults Senior||2 Adults 62 Years & Up||$25||$41|
Membership Payment Options
1. Annual Membership dues can be paid by cash, check, Visa/Mastercard, or by YMCA Gift Certificate.
2. Bankdraft Membership start-up payment can be paid by cash, check, Visa/Mastercard, or by YMCA Gift Certificate. Monthly deductions are withdrawn automatically from a predesignated checking account, credit card, savings account, or debit card. Deductions can be withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month. Contractually, this automatic deduction will continue until a 30-day written notice (termination form) is presented to the Service Desk. A 30-day written notice is also required for any membership or account change.
3. The YMCA will consider pro-rated refunds for programs and membership. Requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds will not be given for disciplinary action.
4. A lapse in membership of 30 days or more requires repayment of the Joining Fee.
Click here to learn about our Scholarship Assistance Program
The YMCA has numerous collaborative relationships with local employers and HMOs in an effort to save members money and make the YMCA accessible to all. If your employer may be interested in the YMCA’s Corporate Membership Program please let us know. The YMCA’s current HMO Partners and Corporate Membership Programs include:
- Silver Sneakers
- Baxter Healthcare
- ARC of Orleans
- Medina Memorial Hospital
- Aetna Silver & Fit
- Associated Brands
- Takeform Architectural Graphics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY Wellness Card
- Claims Recovery Financial Services
- Independent Health Healthy Benefits
- Univera Silver & Fit
- Medina Central School District
- NYS Department of Corrections
- Independent Health Flex Fit Card
At the YMCA, no one is denied services because of an inability to pay.
Please ask about the YMCA’s Scholarship Assistance Program