ORLEANS COUNTY YMCA MEMBERSHIP
- State of the Art Wellness Centers
- Fitness on Demand
- Rock Wall Access
- Open Gym
- Public & Private Locker Rooms
- as well as Group Exercise Classes like Spinning, Boot Camp, Silver Sneakers.
Member Programs & Services include:
- Child Watch Services
- Facility & Wellness Center Orientation
- Fitness Consultation
- Fitness Evaluation
- Personal Training
Reduced Rates for Members for:
- Youth Programs
- Summer Camp
- Before & After School Childcare
- Special YMCA Events
- Personal Training
- Aquatics & Gymnastics at Association Branches
- Birthday Parties
Private Locker Rentals:
Nationwide Membership Program:
Membership Fees, Payments, & Incentives
“No one is denied services because of inability to pay.”
|Category Definition||Joining Fee||Monthly Bankdraft Deduction|
|Youth||0-12 Years of Age (*Annual Fee Option Only)||$15||*$120|
|Junior||13-17 Years of Age||$25||$18|
|Young Adult||18-24 Years or Full-Time College Student, must submit proof of full-time status from college Record Office.||$35||$22|
|Adult||25 Years & Up||$60||$31|
|1 Adult Family||1 Adult with Dependents through age 18 and full time college students through age of 23||$65||$39|
|2 Adults Family||2 Adults with Dependents through age 18 and full-time college students through age 23||$75||$48|
|Senior Citizen||62 Years & Up||$50||$28|
|2 Adults Senior||2 Adults 62 Years & Up||$65||$45|
Membership Payment Options
2. Bankdraft Membership start-up payment can be paid by cash, check, Visa/Mastercard or by YMCA Gift Certificate. Monthly deductions are withdrawn automatically from a predesignated checking account, credit card, savings account or debit card. Deductions can be withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month. Contractually, this automatic deduction will continue until a 30-day written notice (termination form) is presented to the Service Desk. A 30-day written notice is also required for any membership or account change.
3. The YMCA will consider pro-rated refunds for programs and membership. Requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds will not be given for disciplinary action.
4. A lapse in membership of 30 days or more requires repayment of the Joining Fee.
Click here to learn about our Scholarship Assistance Program
The YMCA has numerous collaborative relationships with local employers and HMOs in an effort to save members money and make the YMCA accessible to all. If your employer may be interested in the YMCA’s Corporate Membership Program please let us know. The YMCA’s current HMO Partners and Corporate Membership Programs include:
- Silver Sneakers
- Baxter Healthcare
- ARC of Orleans
- Medina Memorial Hospital
- Aetna Silver & Fit
- Associated Brands
- Takeform Architectural Graphics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY Wellness Card
- Claims Recovery Financial Services
- Independent Health Healthy Benefits
- Univera Silver & Fit
- Medina Central School District
- NYS Department of Corrections
- Independent Health Flex Fit Card
Added Value Benefits
1. All YMCA Family and Single Parent Family Members receive an annual credit of $25 to be used to register a child for a week of summer day camp at either branch YMCA.
2. All YMCA Family and Single Parent Family Members receive an annual single session credit to be used to register a child for a single session of swim lessons at either branch YMCA.
3. All YMCA Adult and Senior Members receive a single credit of $25 to be used to register themselves for any YMCA adult program or service at either branch YMCA.
**Value Added credits are issued to members on a calendar yearly basis and must be asked for when registering; all monetary credits and session credits are non-transferable.
At the YMCA, no one is denied services because of an inability to pay.
Please ask about the YMCA’s Scholarship Assistance Program