WYOMING COUNTY YMCA MEMBERSHIP
A membership to the GLOW YMCA brings with it numerous benefits and advantages in the areas of facility access, programs, services, and financial savings. When you join the Genesee County YMCA, the Wyoming County YMCA, or the Orleans County YMCA, you get membership privileges at all three branches. Your membership includes unlimited access to:
- State of the Art Wellness Centers
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room & Sauna
- Water Based Group Exercise Classes like Water X, Rusty Hinges, and more
- Open Gym
- Public & Private Locker Rooms
- Open & Family Swim
- Land Based Group Exercise Classes like Cardio Sculpt, Yoga, Zumba, Silver Sneakers, and more
Member Programs & Services include:
- PrimeTime Family Programs (Parent’s Night Out)
- Child Watch Services
- Facility & Wellness Center Orientation
- Fitness Consultation
Local discount with Vertical Cafe (10%)
Reduced Rates for Members for:
- Youth Programs
- Summer Camp
- Holiday Camp Days
- Swim Lessons
- Before & After School Childcare
- Special YMCA Events
Nationwide Membership Program:
The ability to use other participating Ys across the United States at no charge or at a reduced pass fee. The Member Service Desk can also look up and tell where local YMCAs can be found when you are traveling.
Membership Fees, Payments, & Incentives
Members are the YMCA. Children, adults, and families make up the YMCA’s membership base and are the foundation of all that the YMCA does. Membership to the GLOW YMCA carries with it a comprehensive use of YMCA facilities, discounted program fees, and access to special services. To follow are the categories and fees for YMCA Membership.
“No one is denied services because of inability to pay.”
|Category Definition||Joining Fee||Monthly Bankdraft Deduction|
|Youth||0-12 Years of Age (*Annual Fee Option Only)||$18||*$156|
|Junior||13-17 Years of Age||$30||$19|
|Young Adult||18-24 Years of Age or Full-Time College Student, must submit proof of full-time status from college Record Office.||$42||$28|
|Adult||25 Years & Up||$66||$45|
|Single Parent Family||Single Parent with Dependents through age of 18 and full-time college students through age of 23||$72||$55|
|Family||Couple with Dependents through age of 18 and full-time college students through age of 23||$84||$65|
|Senior Citizen||62 Years & Up||$60||$42|
|Senior Family||Couple 62 Years & Up||$72||$60|
Membership Payment Options
1. Annual Membership dues can be paid by cash, check, Visa/Mastercard, or by YMCA Gift Certificate.
2. Bankdraft Membership start-up payment can be paid by cash, check, Visa/Mastercard, or by YMCA Gift Certificate. Monthly deductions are withdrawn automatically from a predesignated checking account, credit card, savings account, or debit card. Deductions can be withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month. Contractually, this automatic deduction will continue until a 30-day written notice (termination form) is presented to the Service Desk. A 30-day written notice is also required for any membership or account change.
3. The YMCA will consider pro-rated refunds for programs and membership. Requests must be submitted in writing. Refunds will not be given for disciplinary action.
4. A lapse in membership of 30 days or more requires repayment of the Joining Fee.
Click here to learn about our Scholarship Assistance Program
The YMCA has collaborative relationships with local employers and HMOs in an effort to save members money and make the YMCA accessible to all. If your employer may be interested in the YMCA’s Corporate Membership Program please let us know.
Call the YMCA to learn more about the Y’s HMO partners and how you might save money by participating.
Added Value Benefits
1. All YMCA Family and Single Parent Family Members receive an annual single session credit to be used to register a child for a single session of swim lessons at either branch YMCA.
2. All YMCA Adult and Senior Members receive a single credit of $25 to be used to register themselves for any YMCA adult program or service at either branch YMCA.
**Value Added credits are issued to members on a calendar yearly basis and must be asked for when registering; all monetary credits and session credits are non-transferable.
At the YMCA, no one is denied services because of an inability to pay.
Please ask about the YMCA’s Scholarship Assistance Program.